San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Blue Light’s Schema Designer Course
This three (3) day instructor led focuses on the design and administration of the Enterprise insight Analysis (EIA) or Analyst’s Notebook Premium Schema. The course is designed for the individual who has the responsibility of management and the upkeep of the organizations schema in Analyst’s Notebook Premium and Enterprise Insight Analysis.
After completing this course the individual will understand the following six (6) steps in creating a schema:
1. Consult the Users: Understand what the users are wanting to achieve when items are brought from the repository onto chart in Analyst’s Notebook and how they want the items displayed.
2. Design the Schema: Understand how to define properties of the entities, define the properties of links and define what properties will be attributes on the chart.
3. Building the Schema: Creating entity types, creating properties for entities, creating link types, creating properties for the links, creating the labeling schema, and creating the charting schema.
4. Testing the Schema: Loading the schema and running test to insure information is displayed in manner that the analysts require the information to be displayed.
5. Modify the Schema: Understanding the two (2) methods, Additive and Destructive, that the schema can be modified.
6. Deploying the Schema: Understand how to deploy the schema into Analyst’s Notebook Premium and Enterprise Insight Analysis.
Save This Event
When & Where
Blue Light LLC
Blue Light is an ISO 9000:2014 certified company and a part of the Macalan Group of Companies, which includes a portfolio of diverse commercial and defense oriented service companies. The company has more than 11 years of elite expertise developing customized solutions worldwide through the integration of technology and operational expertise.
Blue Light is an IBM Premier Partner and an Authorized reseller of the i2 portfolio within the United States..