Actions and Detail Panel
17th Annual Texas Yoga Retreat
Fri, Oct 20, 2017, 1:00 PM – Sun, Oct 22, 2017, 4:00 PM CDT
Join an inspirational group of yoga instructors and fellow yoga enthusiasts for a relaxing weekend at the beautiful Radha Madhav Dham Ashram in Central Texas. Make new friends, discover new abilities, immerse yourself in Ashram living and have fun!
Featured presenters include: Thom Allen, Gudjon Bergmann, Robert Boustany, Tracie Brace, Molly Lannon Kenny, Dr. Deb Kern, Charles MacInerney, Sanieh Morgan, Jessica O’Keefe, Janet Parachin, Victor Parachin, Jim Turner, Genevieve Yellin
Whether you’re an experienced yogi, or a beginner, you can create your ideal schedule at The Texas Yoga Retreat. There are classes for all levels and all body types. Mix in walking meditation or Pranayama with Vinyasa and Iyengar classes.
Unique Ashram Setting
Located in the Central Texas Hill Country (30 min. from Austin), Radha Madhav Dham is one of the largest Hindu Temples in the USA. Enjoy the 200 acres of walking trails, native plants and wildlife and water features. Step back from your day to day city life and immerse yourself in this serene environment.
Local chefs prepare vegetarian dishes for your every meal. Fresh fruit with coffee or chai are available during classes and filtered water is offered throughout the grounds. We get compliments every year about our wonderful and nutritious food.
For more information visit Texas Yoga.com
Our Yoga Therapy Track is sponsored by:
- Once you you register for the retreat, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite, Texas Yoga's ticketing partner. Your e-ticket(s) will be attached to your order confirmation email. Important: if you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you can't find it there, either, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
- If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For questions and general festival info, click here.
- Need to view or update the information on your order? Click here for instructions.
- All sales final.
- Event is rain or shine.
- Advertised presenters are confirmed at this time but are subject to change.
- $100 charge for all cancellations. This charge will be deducted from refund.
- Minimum 7 calendar days written email notice in order to receive a refund.
- Registrants who cancel in under 7 calendar days forfeit the $150 deposit.
- To cancel, send written email notice to Ellen Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds will not be issued for late arrivals, unattended events, early termination of attendance, no-shows, or meals.
- In the event that Texas Yoga cancels an event, we will refund all fees collected in full.
Disclaimer: Discounts cannot be combined with any other discount, are not retroactive to previously purchased retreat passes. Discounts do not apply to accommodations (unless specified in the coupon,) commuter fees, massages, gift shop purchases, or any other fees.