Bringing together legislators, families, youth, policymakers and providers
Join us for Family Day in Annapolis to advocate for children and youth with mental health, substance use and/or other behavioral health needs.
Who should attend:
- Parents and caregivers of children and young people with mental health, substance use and/or other behavioral health needs
- Children and Youth*
- Policy makers
- Anyone who cares about our kids!
Don't miss this opportunity to:
- Learn about relevant legislation and committee work in Maryland's House and Senate.
- Meet with your legislators.
- Make your voice heard about the need for more funding and services for children's mental health and substance use treatment.
Children and Youth
*Children and youth are welcome. Youth ages 12 and up are invited to participate in an art activity during the presentation; children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by their caregiver at all times.