Actions and Detail Panel
15th Annual Small Business & Procurement Expo
Fri, Jun 9, 2017, 8:00 AM
Please join LaGuardia Community College Business Services for the 15th Annual Small Business and Procurement Expo!
Join over 60 exhibitors and 500 attendees for the most anticipated networking and learning event of the year!
Network with government agencies, prime contractors, and small businesses
Meet with government procurement representatives
Meet MWBEs, 8(a)s, Hub Zone, WOSBs, EDWOSBs, and DBEs
Meet Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses and Veteran-Owned Small Businesses
Locate potential subcontracting opportunities
Learn about selling to the government and private sector through our workshops
Take advantage of our early bird special, which ends on April 17!
How to Participate
All attendees must register on Eventbrite to attend. Once you click the green register button, please choose "individual" to then purchase your tickets.
Government agencies, prime contractors, and small businesses are invited to exhibit their organization through purchasing a table. Small businesses can also purchase a general admission ticket if they choose not to exhibit. Workshops will be offered throughout the day to all participants on government contracting and business development.
LaGuardia Business Services will be publishing an Expo brochure and we invite you to consider purchasing advertisement space. This is a great way to market your organization to the hundreds of attendees at the Expo. Each ad will be a full page in the brochure. We are currently running special discounts for attendees who purchase an advertisement and a table together. Please click on "register" for the details.
To find out more about sponsorship opportunities for the Expo, click on the green register button or click here: http://bit.ly/2lsjMms. If you have any questions about the sponsorship packages, please call 718-482-5306.
Terms and Conditions
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Sales for exhibitor tables, advertisements, and sponsorship end Friday, June 2. Any table, advertisement, or sponsorship purchase after June 2 will not be guaranteed to appear in the Expo catalog.
- Government agencies only: If you are a government agency and require an invoice, please choose that option under "payment options" on the order form when you register. Only government agencies are able to request an invoice.
- Free parking, continental breakfast, and a lunch buffet will be provided for exhibitors and attendees on a first come, first serve basis.
- Tickets at the door will be $45
For more information, contact LaGuardia Business Services at 718-482-5306.
Expo sponsored by