15 Invaluable Laws of Growth - Mastermind Groups
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
BREAKING NEWS BONUS:
ACCESS TO "A Day About Books" held by John C Maxwell & Michael Hyatt, valued at $497! when you sign up for the mastermind groups.
If you desire to grow and improve your results, don't miss this opportunity. I am starting two mastermind groups to study John Maxwell's new book "15 Invaluable Laws of Growth" that will be released on Oct 2. The mastermind group will start the week after this call.
This is an 8-week in-depth study that will afford you the opportunity to join forces and mastermind with a unique group of like-minded individuals who are focused on taking results in every area of their lives to a new level. Having the support and ideas from other focused and driven people allows us to see things differently and to get a new perspective on goals and action plans.
John C. Maxwell will be teaching the first session himself on Tuesday, Oct 2nd via conference call! Only John Maxwell Team members can make this available to you. The time for this bonus call is 8pm-10pm EST.
All other mastermind sessions will follow a regular schedule:
- 9:00 PM - 10:15 PM EST on Tuesdays for 8 Weeks - VIRTUAL ($189.00)
- 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM EST on Wednesdays for 8 Weeks - IN PERSON ($249.00)
If you're serious about your growth, your future and your success, this mastermind group is for you. REGISTER NOW and secure your seat. We're only accepting 10 people in each group.
This third and final book in John Maxwell's Laws series (following 2-million seller 'The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership' and 'The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork') will help you become a lifelong learner whose potential keeps increasing and never gets "used up."
What you will get when you sign up:
- A weblink and passcode to the video replay of the “A Day About Books” event with John Maxwell and Michael Hyatt ($99 value)
- A copy of the book “15 Invaluable Laws of Growth” mailed to your home.
- Participation in a LIVE or VIRTUAL 15 Laws Mastermind Group meeting for 8 weeks.
- Handout/guide for each mastermind sessions.
What exactly is a Mastermind Group?
The term was first coined by Napoleon Hill in his book "Think and Grow Rich" (published in 1937).
HIll thought of a Mastermind as a moment in time "when a group of individual brains are coordinated and function in harmony, the increased energy created through that alliance becomes available to every individual brain in that group." Hill credits Andrew Carnegie with the "alliance" concept. In full, Hill amassed 20+ years of research and studied 500+ successful people. The result: Hill determined that having a Mastermind group was critical to achieving success!
Some Modern Definitions:
"A Mastermind Group is an ongoing gathering of like-minded individuals who share ideas, strategies and challenges and each other for the purpose of inspiring opportunities and each other's success. It's like a think-tank that combines networking, brainstorming and camaraderie. It is your board of advisors.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Increase your confidence and influence
- Create real progress in your business and life
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow from the experience and skills of the other members of the group
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Studying a book instead of just reading it and creating an action plan to apply the learned principles to your personal and/or professional life while having the group to support you and hold you accountable for fulfilling your plans and goals
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor - there are others out there!
Are there tried and true principles that are always certain to help a person grow? John Maxwell says the answer is yes. He has been passionate about personal development for over fifty years, and for the first time, he teaches everything he has gleaned about what it takes to reach our potential. In a way that only he can communicate, John teaches.
- The Law of the Mirror: You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself
- The Law of Awareness: You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
- The Law of Modeling: It's Hard to Improve When You Have No One But Yourself to Follow
- The Law of the Rubber Band: Growth Stops When You Lose the Tension Between Where You are and Where You Could Be
- The Law of Contribution: Developing Yourself Enables You to Develop Others
Michael Charles, PMP / Leading With Intent
A Management Consultant and Project Manager, Michael has over 12 years of experience in Corporate America working as a consultant to JP Morgan Chase, Bank of New York Mellon, JetBlue, Con Edison, Verizon and New York City Office of the Mayor among others. He has a Bachelor in Management and Information Systems and currently works as a John Maxwell certified leadership trainer, speaker and coach. Michael is the Founder and CEO of Light The World Foundation, an organization educating children in Haiti as well as providing leadership training and coaching to teenagers and young professionals in the USA.
He is a contributing author to the Handbook of Business Strategy Series published in 2007 and plays music as a hobby. Michael also enjoys sharing insights on leadership and intentional living on his blog at www.leadingwithintent.com.
Michael’s first training and coaching experience was in 1995 when he partnered with two other friends to teach music and prepare church bands. That experience kindled a desire to add value to others and teach them skills to help them navigate through life’s challenges. In 1999, he was appointed Associate Director of God of Mercy Church's music program teaching music and organizing events for the band. His passion to add value to people grew stronger as he witnessed positive changes in the lives of those he trained and coached.
Leveraging his experience in Corporate America, his work with non-profit organizations combined with the proven leadership principles and practices taught by John Maxwell, Michael possesses a unique combination of skills, tools and insights to draw upon to help you develop a comprehensive growth plan for you, your team and your organization.