San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
2017 Annual What's Next
Boomer Business Summit
"The New Economy: Seizing the Longevity Opportunity"
Learn from the companies, authors and experts who are leading the growth of the boomer and senior market at the 14th Annual What’s Next Boomer Business Summit! Advance your understanding of the longevity economy and capitalize on the What’s Next community to accelerate growth for your organization. Don’t miss the nation’s #1 event for making deals, finding partnerships and launching products and services for older consumers.
This Summit is the place to:
- Learn how to drive, build and scale a business in the longevity market in 2017.
- Find deals with corporate partners to diversify your revenue base.
- Leverage your skills and knowledge of the older consumer to reset your career for an encore or entrepreneurial endeavor.
- Network with media, investors and innovators in the longevity market.
- Be at the forefront of the trends, innovations, and conversations about the booming longevity economy.
2017 Learning Tracks include:
- Marketing & Sales
- Issues in Longevity, like Housing, End of Life, and more
Who Should Attend?
Entrepreneurs, brand managers, innovation leaders, corporate strategists, analysts, nonprofit executives, authors, and bloggers interested in the Boomer and beyond marketplace.
Summit Attendees Will:
- Gain insight from real-life experience that will inform their business strategies.
- Gain insight from Boomer and beyond entrepreneurial experts.
- Learn how to set and move the metrics that matter.
- Develop an understanding of the technologies, causes, products, and services that are transforming the Baby Boomer and beyond marketplace.
- Form relationships with bold innovators and high-level decision makers that can lead to ongoing business collaboration.
- Gain status as a thought leader and agile innovator in the most lucrative market space.
Save This Event
When & Where
Mary Furlong & Associates
For assistance please contact: Allison Kluh