San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
For the online, interactive program visit: https://frontrangeecosocialsolution2017.sched.com/
Registered participants will receive an email prior to the event with important info (transportation, parking, check-in locations).
Registration Fees Summary:
- General Public Rate:
- Advance: $15
- On-site: $20
- Discounted Student/ Educator/ Activist/ Senior Rate:
- Advance: $8
- On-site: $10
- Full-time CU-Boulder Students: FREE with valid ID
- Child Rate: $40. Children's program (appropriate for ages 4-12) are offered on Saturday ONLY 9am-6pm.
- Lunch: $10 vegan, gluten-free friendly options (BYO is welcomed, but there is no kitchen facility available).
- Parking: $10/day or $18 for multi-day. See http://www.colorado.edu/ecenter/bioneers/information for parking and transport info.
Full-time students at University of Colorado Boulder do not need to pay registration fees as their admission is covered through the generous sponsorship of the CU Environmental Center.