14 CFR Part 21, Subpart K Requirements for Parts Manufacturer Approvals (PMA) - FAA Approval
Thursday, February 21, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
This webinar will provide attendees with information on submitting an application for a production approval and help current Production Approval Holders (PAH) in updating their quality system to both meet the needs of the PAH and be compliant with the regulations.
Why Should You Attend:
This webinar will provide a high level review of FAA requirements for 14 CFR Part 21, Subpart K, PMA. The material covered will provide easy to follow guidelines on how to comply with Part 21, Subpart K, FAA AC’s 21-43 and FAA Order 8120.2.
This presentation will be beneficial to those who are establishing new FAA Part 21 PAH or those who are in need of updating their quality systems to the latest requirements of the Federal Aviation Regulations. The information provided will assist quality managers and those responsible for ensuring that their quality systems comply with regulatory requirements and guidance material. Emphasis of this session will be for PMA.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Title 14 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 21, Subpart K, PMA
- FAA Advisory Circular 21-43
- FAA Order 8120.2
- Application for product approval
- Identifying gaps and updating quality system of current PAHs
- Guidelines for compliance
Date: February 21, 2012
Time: 10:00 AM-11:00 AM PST
Cost: $149 per attendee per computer terminal
Registration: SIgn-Up on-line now. Add to your shopping cart.
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.