13th Biennial Hawaii SBIR/STTR Conference: Concept to Commercialization
Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 7:30 AM - Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 5:00 PM (HST)
Register Now for the 13th Biennial Hawaii SBIR/STTR Conference: Concept to Commercialization
October 23-24, 2013
Funding Opportunities for Innovations and Getting to Market
The 13th Biennial Hawaii Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)/Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Conference and Pathway to Commercialization is right around the corner. The conference is presented by High Technology Development Corporation – INNOVATE Hawaii.
Mark your calendars for October 23-24, 2013. The SBIR & STTR conference will be held at the Hawaii Convention Center in Waikiki.
- Learn how to apply and win Phase I and Phase II awards
- Leverage SBIR awards to commercialize your product for a bigger win
- Meet one-on-one with Federal Funding Managers from Washington D.C.
- Network with local successful SBIR companies and commercialization resources
Who should attend the SBIR & STTR Conference:
Companies or individuals developing innovations that can lead to broadscale commercialization
- Companies or individuals new to the SBIR/STTR program
- Experienced SBIR/STTR companies looking for partnerships and commercial opportunities
- University of Hawaii researchers
- Investors in technology
- Economic development agencies
- Business consultants and advisors
NO REFUNDS: Transfers will be accepted.
When & Where
High Technology Development Corporation – Innovate Hawaii
The High Technology Development Corporation - Innovate Hawaii is a program administered in Hawaii by the State’s High Technology Development Corporation and designed to bring best practices to small businesses at an affordable cost.
For more information, please visit our site HERE.