Join us for fun-filled day in support of Respite Care Charleston, a local non-profit providing support and services for families affected by Alzheimer's and other types of dementia.
The Captain's Choice tournament with a shotgun start and on course contests will be played on Crooked Oaks Golf Course, designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr., a 6,780-yard, par 72 course that winds through marsh, maritime forests and moss-hung, century old live oaks. Following completion of tournament play, volunteers and reception ticket holders will join the golfers in The Atlantic Ballroom at the Seabrook Island Club for an Awards Reception and Dinner.
Please click here to view more information about Seabrook Island and Crooked Oaks Golf Course.
A variety of sponsorship opportunities are available from $100-$5,000. Different sponsorship levels include golfer registration packages, honor or memorial recognition, business logo/signage, and networking opportunities.
(Copy Only, approx 50 characters or less, 18 x 24)
- $100 Hole Sponsor (text only signage at 1 Hole)
- $300 Bronze Sponsor (text only signage at 1 Hole and registration for 1 golfer)
- $500 Silver Sponsor (text only signage at 1 Hole and registration for 2 golfers)
(Image/Logo and/or Copy, 24 x 36)
- $1,000 Gold Sponsor (24 x 36 sign with logo/image and registration for 4 golfers)
- $2,500 Beverage Cart Sponsor (signage with logo/image on one beverage cart; opportunity for two volunteers to drive a beverage cart and network with guests; 6 reception tickets, registration for 4 golfers)
- $3,000 Platinum Sponsor (24 x 36 sign with logo/image and registration for 4 golfers with reception tickets, and the opportunity to staff a booth at the tournament with promotional materials for your company)
- $5,000 Title Sponsor - 13th Annual Golf Tournament (registration for eight golfers with reception tickets; 24 x 36 sign with logo/image ; the opportunity to display pre-approved company banner; recognition and opportunity to speak on behalf of your company; the opportunity to staff a booth at the golf event with promotional materials for your comapany)
In addition to the benefits described above, a poster of our sponsors will be displayed at our social day programs and support groups for three months after the tournament. We have program sites in North Charleston, West Ashley, Johns Island, James Island, and Mount Pleasant.
TO AVOID FEES, PLEASE NOTE THE OPTION TO PAY OFFLINE at the end of registration process. We can also enter your registration information manually if you send all details to email@example.com or call (843) 408-5243 to provide registration information over the phone to avoid all registration fees.
You may add or change registration information (including golfer info, signage requests, and volunteer and reception guests details) after initial registration. Contact us.
Golf Registration - $150 per golfer
Golfers can register as a team or as individuals. Only first 124 players will be accepted. Entry fee is $150 per golfer. Entry fee includes greens fee, cart, on course lunch, refreshments and awards reception.
Reception and Awards - $25 individual ticket
Following completion of play, please join us in The Atlantic Ballroom at the Seabrook Island Club. Expansive outdoor verandas allow you to enjoy the ocean views as you relax and visit with other tournament players and guests. A casual dinner, beer and wine are served. (Reception and awards event are included in golfer registration.) Additional guests are welcome; advanced registration is required.
Schedule of Events
Registration: 11 am-12 noon
Putting Contest: 12 noon
Shotgun Start: 1:00 pm
Reception and Awards: Following completion of play (around 5:30pm)
**This event is shine only; there is no rain date.**
The Captain's Choice tounrnament will include on course contests, mulligan and red tee options, and other opportunities to bring competitive spirit to the event.
Please click here to view photos from 12th Annual Tournament held in April of 2016.
Have questions about 13th Annual Respite Care Charleston Golf Tournament?
Contact Respite Care Charleston