STAND OUT IN TODAY'S BAY AREA JOB MARKET!
San Jose Learning Center, 3590 North First Street, San Jose, CA 95134
Career Workshop Marathon Day
Saturday, December 3 | 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
(All participants will have a one-hour break for lunch, on his/her own.)
- Building a Résumé for Excellence in Interviews
- Successfully Marketing Your Resume for Career Opportunities
- Preparing for the Phone InterviewMastering Face-to-Face Interview Skills
- Mastering Face-to-Face Interview Skills
- Post-Interview Execution & Evaluating and Negotiating a Job Offer Effectively
All participants in the workshop will receive:
1. Three self-help career books, written by facilitator, Stacie Garlieb
2. Access to a world-class online resume builder program
3. Resume assistance and review by Stacie Garlieb after the workshop
4. A full day of hands-on instruction that will significantly advance your skills in these areas: resume writing, phone and face-to-face interviewing, social networking for career search, successful follow up techniques and job offer negotiation skills.
Space is limited. Current students and alumni are encouraged to bring a family member or friend who may benefit from this session. Open to the community.
***Please bring at least one non-perishable food item to the workshop as your 'admission' for attending. All donated items will be given to the Second Harvest Food Bank.
University of Phoenix is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (ncahlc.org). The University’s central administration is located at4615 E. Elwood St., Phoenix, AZ 85040. Online Campus: 3157 E. Elwood St., Phoenix, AZ 85034. ©2011 University of Phoenix, Inc. All rights reserved.