Actions and Detail Panel
12-Week Artists Way Workshop: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity
12-WEEK ARTISTS WAY WORKSHOP - A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity.
Awaken Your Authentic, Creative Self using The Artist’s Way
Hit your creative stride and tap into your creative life-line so you can live a rich, juicy, expansive life filled with inspiration, creativity and fun!
You will take away more than you can imagine from this experience!
The Artists Way Workshop...
• REVEALS hidden TALENTS and unfulfilled DREAMS
• BLASTS THROUGH inhibiting BLOCKS, FEAR, DOUBT, PROCRASTINATION, SELF-CRITICISM, and PERFECTIONISM
• SPURS the IMAGINATION & gets CREATIVE JUICES flowing
Using interactive group discussion and experiential activities the Artist’s Way helps you uncover and discover your creative nature and access your authentic self. In a safe, nurturing environment you will engage your creativity and connect with your deep, inner wisdom!
After taking this workshop you will feel:
• MORE IN TUNE with who you are and what you want out of life
• More wiling to EXPRESS YOURSELF creatively
• More connected to your PASSION
• More willing to take actions that INCREASE your HAPPINESS
This workshop is for you if:
• You are ready to bring more meaning into your life
• You are a working or aspiring artist, you are a seeker, you have a yearning that needs fulfillment
• You are ready to be authentic and self-expressed
• You ready to explore, discover and recover the inner YOU
This experience speaks to ARTISTS and NON ARTISTS alike and people in all walks of life who want to access their inner talents! Channel your higher creativity!
12 Wednesdays - March 29 - June 14, 2017
Prince of Peace Church
5700 Rudnick Avenue
Early Bird Price $350 when you register by March 13, 2017
Generous payment plans offered.
2-for-1 when you bring a friend
Limited to 25 people. Reserve your spot today!
You can also register using regular mail
Send your deposit to:
Art and Soul Lab
PO Box 6885
Woodland Hills, CA 91365
For more information call 747-248-7878 or email Chantel@artandsoullab.com