A one day workshop taught by Sandi Summach for RNs who have previously taken the CEDN Introduction to 12 Lead ECG Interpretation course.
Registrants will review:
- The leads of the standard 12 Lead ECG and anatomical position for the placement of chest and limb leads
- ECG changes for myocardial ischemia, injury and infarction
- Differentiating right bundle block from left bundle branch block
- Normal and abnormal axis deviations on a 12 lead ECG
- Left and right ventricular hypertrophy
- Supraventricular and ventricular tachyarrhythmias
- Identify electrolyte and drug effects
For more information see CEDN's website.