12 Hour Math Refresher
San Antonio, TX
• Led by Highly Qualified/Inspired Instructors – All instructors with strong math acumen.
• Excellent Resources and Technology – Quality resources, video lessons and written text with clearly worked examples and explanations.
• Practice, Practice, Practice – Our courses are designed with built in workouts that feature immediate feedback until mastery. “Math is not a spectator sport!”
• Strong Interaction – One on One and group activities so students can interact and grow.
• Online and Offline Materials – Students can connect 24/7.
A+lgebra Boot Camp
16607 Blanco Road
A+lgebra Boot Camp
As Math Mentors, we offer personal attention needed to master math skills. We work with students of all ages from K to adults. Our Algebra Boot Camp objective is to give you the skills you need to be successful in your school work, standardized tests, or college entrance exams. “Our difference is recognizing that each student is different and learns differently.”
We start by understanding your current situation and goals. Together, we formulate an education plan that takes into account your skill level, time horizon, and objectives. With regular communication and updating, we monitor your progress, recommending changes as skills are mastered and adjusting the tempo as situations dictate. We provide regularly scheduled conferences to keep you informed of any progress made. We pride ourselves on turning math haters into math lovers.
We offer blended learning services by combining online and offline math activities and workouts. Our A+lgebra Boot Camp integrates textbooks, online resources, laptops, and tablets to enhance the learning experience. We stress the importance of mastering fundamental skills before moving to additional skills. Our math mentoring enhances the learning process and prepares lifelong learners for the innovative, changing world. Our fun, engaging learning center helps students enjoy learning and increases their personal growth. All students from elementary thru college are taught in “bite-sized pieces,” building on basic principles which enhance their chances of success.