San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Blue Lights iBase Designer 3 day Training Course
This 3-day instructor-led course focuses on the design and administration of iBase databases. This course is designed for the individual who is responsible for the management and upkeep of the organizations iBase data Base. The main topics covered Create and administer an i2 iBase database, Import and export data into a iBase database, Create fields, datasheets, and code lists, Upsize an iBase database to a SQL database and Manage users and access control.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Learn the basic design process.
- Learn to create an iBase database
- Create record types
- Create fields, datasheets, and code lists.
- Learn how to import and export data.
- Learn how to upsize and manage a SQL database through iBase
- Learn how to set-up SQL functionality
- Learn how to generate reports.
- Learn how to manage the security of the database.
- Learn how to schedule a data import
- Learn how to administer and audit the database.
*CPE credit of 20hrs
Save This Event
When & Where
Blue Light LLC
Blue Light is an ISO 9000:2014 certified company and a part of the Macalan Group of Companies, which includes a portfolio of diverse commercial and defense oriented service companies. The company has more than 11 years of elite expertise developing customized solutions worldwide through the integration of technology and operational expertise.
Blue Light is an IBM Premier Partner and an Authorized reseller of the i2 portfolio within the United States..