Waiver Assessment of Modalities of Services-(A) - Introductory Course
Step 1 in the Modalities of Services Series
The training will assist counties in identifying the existing modalities for DMC-ODS Waiver services and the infrastructure needed to integrate additional modalities as required by the Standard Terms and Conditions.
This training is primarily of interest to county staff who have responsibilities in the area of planning, services, infrastructure, and capacity development. SUD contractors may participate in order to gain a broader understanding of service gaps and opportunities for service expansion in their communities.
1. Understand the modalities of service required by the DMC-ODS Terms and Conditions and the activities within each of the modalities.
2. Understand methods for assessing gaps at the county (and/or regional) level in the continuum of care (trainees will identify potential data sources for assessing gaps and possible solutions for obtaining needed data).
3. Identify the infrastructure needed to fill gaps in the continuum of care.
4. Identify solutions for developing the infrastructure needed for a complete continuum of care at the local and/or regional level.
5. Identify needs for additional training, technical assistance, and state/county resources and policies to support implementation of the required modalities of service.
Training is provided at no cost to participants. Lunch will be on your own.
Participants will receive a certificate of attendance. Continuing education credit is not availble for this event.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Kim Waterman – firstname.lastname@example.org