Actions and Detail Panel
11th Annual NESACS Scramble Golf Tournament
Mon, August 14, 2017, 12:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
After a short hiatus, the annual NESACS Scramble Golf Tournament is back! Grab your co-workers and friends and join us for a fun-filled day of golf and food. Golfers of all levels will enjoy this tournament!
All proceeds support NESACS programming.
12:00 PM Registration, Putting Green, Chipping Area, and Lunch
1:00 PM Shotgun Start
5:00 PM 19th Hole Social Hour Begins
6:00 PM Dinner and Awards Ceremony
9:00 PM End of the 11th NESACS Golf Tournament
Each GOLFER receives:
- Boxed Lunch @ 12 PM
- Practice/Greens Fees
- Golf Cart (shared by 2)
- Dinner following the Golf Outing
- Chance to win: Longest Drive (M/F), Closest to the Pin (M/F), Top 3 Best Scores (Team), and Hole in One
Each SPONSOR receives:
- Corporate Logo in the Tee Box of Each Sponsored Hole
- Recognition at Tournament Dinner, Fall NESACS Meeting
- Recognition online at NESACS.org and in The Nucleus newsletter for 1 year (OCT 2017 - OCT 2018)
- Boron - $2,500
- Osmium - $2,000
- Sulfur - $1,500
- Tritium - $1000
- Oxygen - $500
- Nitrogen - $300
- Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
- Corporate Logo/Sleeves of Balls Sponsorship - Please speak with Meredith or Brian directly, to place your corporate logo on a sleeve of (3) balls distributed to each golfer, up to 120 golfers, with Golf Tournament Website
- Dinner Sponsorship - Please speak with Meredith or Brian directly, sponsoring >=50% of the cost of the dinner
- At the Turn Sponsorship - Please speak with Meredith or Brian directly, sponsoring 100% of the refreshements at the turn
Indicate your level of sponsorhip using the appropriate ticket. Brian or Meredith will be in touch to dicsuss the particulars. All proceeds will benefit NESACS programming.
NESACS is a 501 (c) (3) organization, so this might be advantageous to your corporation. Disclaimer: This is not to be interpreted as tax advice.
Thank you for your support of NESACS!
Meredith and Brian - please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Policy for this event: Refunds requested after August 4, 2017 will be asked to shift registration to 2018.