Actions and Detail Panel
11 Day Technical Rescue Course | May 8-19, 2017
Mon, May 8, 2017, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM MDT
The 11 Day Technical Rescue Course if from May 8 - 19 (May 14th no class).
The Technical Rescue School is a hands-on training program designed to meet NFPA 1006—standard of Technical Rescuer Professional Qualifications 2013 Edition in the disciplines of rope rescue; trench rescue; building collapse; and confined space entry foundational knowledge and hands-on experience with specialized equipment and techniques used on technical rescue incidents.
Course includes instruction in the following disciplines:
* Urban & Wilderness Rope Rescue
* Building Collapse Shoring
* Confined Space Entry & Rescue
* Trench Rescue
Classroom and practical instructions will be based on recognized national technical rescue tech-niques and the following standards; NFPA 1983, NFPA 1670, NFPA 1006, and OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.146 and 1926.250. Training is consistent with the NFPA 1006, 2013 Edition, Level 1 Rope and Collapse, Level II Confined Space and Trench
- Sponsored by an Emergency Response Agency (i.e. Fire Department, Rescue Squad, Law Enforcement, etc.)
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Meet minimum medical requirements established by the sponsoring agency, including SCBA mask/fit test
- Meet minimum physical fitness as required by the sponsoring agency