San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Online Registration is now OPEN!
Come celebrate the beauty of Valentine's Day.
Enjoy a wonderful night with over 500 of your friends including drinks, dinner and dancing with live music by Sam Levine and City Lights.
$100.00 - Individual Registration
$1,000.00 - Reserved table including 10 seats.
7:00pm - Doors Open / Bar stations and silent auction are open
All proceeds and donatons will benefit African Leadership again this year.
|Money raised this year will be used to support vulnerable women and children across Africa. Those who have been traumatized through war or who have been rescued from living a life in sex slavery. We hope you will join us in this effort to impact the lives of many women.|
Follow us on social media and share with your friends:
Is Registration required to attend?
- Yes, Registration is required to enter the event.
What does Registration cost?
- Individual Registrations are $100.00 each when purchased before February 9 @ 12:00noon or until sold out.
- Individual Registrations at the door are $125.00 each
- Table Sponsorships are also available (see below)
What do I get when Registering for the party?
- Registration includes entrance for one person, seating at a table, food, drink and access to the silent auction.
- Individual Registration is for open seating on a first come / first serve basis.
- The only reserved seats are if a table is purchased
Can I just Register at the party?
- Yes, we do accept registrations at the door, if available. However, the 2015 & 2016 parties sold out.
- Cost of registering at the door is $125.00
- Registration is limited, if you do not pre-register there is no guarantee that there will be registrations available to purchase at the door.
What is a Table Sponsorship?
- Table Sponsorships offer the ability to researve an entire table of 10 seats
- Table Sponsorships include ten (10) individual Registrations which will all be seated at the same table
- Multible Table Sponsorships may be purchased, each Table Sponsored is $1,000.00
- Individual Names must be given for each of the 10 Registrations in order for Registration Staff to provide entrance into the party.
Why is Table Sponsorship asking for so many names?
- The name of each person recieving a reservation needs to be entered in order to place them at your table.
- If you do not know the person at the time you register or need to change a name, just enter "TBD". You will be able to re-enter names up until Feb. 5.
Are there ID requirements to register or enter the party?
- In order to register, you will need to submit your name along with payment information.
- If you are registering a table sponsorship, we do need to know the name of each individual who will be sitting at your table.
- Each person who is registered will be on the guest list at the main door.
- Upon arrival, please provide your name for entry. For faster assistance, you may print your registration and present it to the registration staff also.
When does Registration close?
- Individual Registration will close on February 9 at 12:00noon. Any additional Registrations will be sold at the door for $100.00 each.
- Table sponsorships will close on February 5 at midnight.
- Table Sponsorships are not available after February 5, 2017
Does it cost to park at the event?
- Parking at The Factory is FREE.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Questions regarding the event may be directed to: email@example.com
Do I have to bring my printed registration to the party?
- No, if you forget to bring your registration, please have a valid ID to match the name on the registration. Names will be on a registration list at the main entrace.
Save This Event
When & Where
Fabulous Friends for Africa
What started with 5 friends celebrating their birthday together has now turned into a group of women impacting lives in Africa. The Fabulous Friends for African have raised over $600.000 for work in Africa. For 2017, these 10 women will be focused on raising money to support women in African who have either been traumatized by war or have been rescued from a life in sex slavery.
Find out more at: www.fabulousfriendsforafrica.org