The Mediation Center’s 10th Annual Tournament
Thursday, October 13, 2016
High Vista Country Club, 88 Country Club Road, Mills River, NC 28759
Shotgun start at 12:30pm
Registration and putting green open at 11am
Boxed lunches available when you arrive
Captain's choice, net best ball
The 10th Annual Bob Silvia Memoral Golf Tournament benefits the Youth Mediation Program of the Mediation Center.
Youth Mediation helps kids get back on track and develop the social skills they need to be successful adults and productive citizens. The Bob Silvia Memorial Golf Tournament has supported these youth in Buncombe, Henderson, and Transylvania Counties for the past decade.
Registration is $100 for individual golfers, and $380 for a foursome that registers together*.
- 18 holes of golf
- Prizes for top teams, including rounds of golf at prestigious local courses
- Boxed lunch and BBQ dinner
Questions? Contact Amy Neshat at email@example.com, or 828-251-6089, ext. 210
- I'm bringing a foursome, but I don't know who the others players are yet. How do I register? That's ok - just enter your own info for all the players. When you do know who is playing, send their name, e-mail, and handicap to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What's for dinner? BBQ catered by High Vista Country Club
- Can my teenager play in the tournament? Sure! Your golfing kids and grandkids are welcome to register.
- How many players are you expecting? 88. We are going to do a shotgun start, with 2 teams on the par 5s, so you should be able to keep moving all day long.
- What are the prizes for the winners? We will have rounds of golf for four at prestigious golf courses in the area. We'll post more info on the specific courses when it gets closer. Past prizes have included golf for four at the Grove Park Inn, the Cliffs, Kenmure Country Club, Hendersonville Country Club and more. We'll also have other prizes for closest to the pin, longest drive, etc.
- Is is Captain's Choice? Yes - Captains Choice, and Net Best Ball. We'll calculate handicaps to determine the winners.
- Is lunch included? Yes, a boxed lunch is included in the registration fee.
- What if I'd rather pay by check? You are welcome to. Go ahead and register online. You'll have the option to choose (a) pay by credit card (b) mail a check or (c) receive an invoice. If we send an invoice, we request that you pay by check.
- Do I need to print the tickets and bring them to event? No - don't worry about it. We'll have a record of your registration and payment at check-in
- Is my registration fee tax deductible? Partially - $8 of each registration fee may be counted as a donation. We will provide a receipt only upon request. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com if you would like a tax receipt.
- If I make a donation, will I get a tax receipt? Yes. You'll get a receipt from Eventbrite when you pay, but we'll get a donation thank you letter out to you as soon as possible. The Mediation Center is a 501(c)3 charitable organization and your donation may be up to 100% tax deductible.
- What do I do if my company is paying and we need an invoice before sending payment? No problem. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you an invoice. You can then pay by check via mail or credit card on this site.
Are there other sponsorship opportunities? Yes! We have opportunities for Eagle, Birdie, and Par level sponsors. These sponsorships include substantial publicity for your company before, during and after the tournament. Please click here, or contact Laura Jeffords, at 828-251-6089 x219 or email@example.com for more information.
When & Where
The Mediation Center
The mission of the Mediation Center is to create opportunity from conflict.