10/29 BAY AREA: Successful Impressions Career Management Skills Workshop
Saturday, October 29, 2011 from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM (PDT)
STAND OUT IN TODAY'S BAY AREA JOB MARKET!
Livermore Learning Center, 2481 Constitution Drive, Livermore, CA, 94551-7573
Career Workshop Marathon Day
Saturday, October 29 | 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
(All participants will have a one-hour break for lunch, on his/her own.)
- Building a Résumé for Excellence in Interviews
- Successfully Marketing Your Resume for Career Opportunities
- Preparing for the Phone InterviewMastering Face-to-Face Interview Skills
- Mastering Face-to-Face Interview Skills
- Post-Interview Execution & Evaluating and Negotiating a Job Offer Effectively
All participants in the workshop will receive:
1. Three self-help career books, written by facilitator, Stacie Garlieb
2. Access to a world-class online resume builder program
3. Resume assistance and review by Stacie Garlieb after the workshop
4. A full day of hands-on instruction that will significantly advance your skills in these areas: resume writing, phone and face-to-face interviewing, social networking for career search, successful follow up techniques and job offer negotiation skills.
Space is limited. Current students and alumni are encouraged to bring a family member or friend who may benefit from this session. Open to the community.
***Please bring at least one non-perishable food item to the workshop as your 'admission' for attending. All donated items will be given to the local food bank.
***When the October session is full or you are unable to attend, you may RSVP for the San Jose 12/3 opportunity at: http://baydecembercareerworkshop.eventbrite.com
University of Phoenix is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (ncahlc.org). The University’s central administration is located at4615 E. Elwood St., Phoenix, AZ 85040. Online Campus: 3157 E. Elwood St., Phoenix, AZ 85034. ©2011 University of Phoenix, Inc. All rights reserved.