A Fun Adventure/Obstacle Race for Adults & Kids Grades K-12
SHARE THIS EVENT! Share race with 8+ people Facebook, Google Plus or email and receive a free GAR backpack ($15 value) . (Ex. "We are doing The Great Amazing Race. Join us and we both get a GAR backpack".)
It's all about Smiles & Teamwork! Modeled after the TV show, THE GREAT AMAZING RACE is a fun adventure race in which two person teams race around a cross country course completing a variety of fun-filled challenges. Each challenge requires the cooperation of both teammates in order to complete. How well you work together with you teammate is the most important skill to winning the race.
Whether you walk, jog or run - be prepared to get a little dirty & wet. It's way more fun than a 5K! Waves begin every 10 minutes - kids teaams, then adult teams.
1. 1.5 mile course with up to 8 outdoor challenges.
2. 2 person teams - adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid ... kids grades k-12.
3. 3 challenge levels ... easy, intermediate & difficult ... based on fitness level.
4. 4 race divisions ... grades K-2 / 3-5 / 6-8 / 9-adult... based on grade of younger member.
5. 1st place medals awarded to division winners.
6. Race happens rain or shine ... plan on 60 minutes to complete course.
7. Discounts for Teachers, Military & First Responders ... available only through www.GreatAmazingRace.com portal.
1. Fundraise for your school, team, club or charity. Visit www.GreatAmazingRace.com for details.
2. Become a Sponsor. Choose from the many corporate and small business exposure opportunities. Visit www.GreatAmazingRace.com for details. .
DONATE SNEAKERS FOR PEDIATRIC CANCER
We partner with the Max Cure Foundation's - Dunk Your Kicks program which fights against pediatric cancer. You too can join the fight by donating 2 pairs of used sneakers or running shoes to the cause. When you do, you will receive a free mulligan/2 minute time-eraser token for the race. We believe that one good deed deserves another.
When & Where
The Great Amazing Race Company
The Great Amazing Race Series began in 2012 as an activity to promote health & wellness for families, friends and co-workers. Since our initial debut, we have continued to grow hosting more than 70 race annually all across the country.