1000 TREASURE HUNTERS @ J-POP Summit Festival 2014
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
You will have mysterious clues in your hands. Use your detective mind, cooperate with your fellows, and find the last treasure spot. The biggest Treasure Hunt in SF Japantown will take place this summer!
This is a new game so those people who played the one 2013 can also enjoy!
The next game that SCRAP produces is a treasure hunt at J-POP Summit Festival 2014! There is no “60 minutes” time limit and no countdown call to rush you. You will be surrounded by a lot of Treasure Hunters. Let’s communicate with the other players, solve the clues, and find the goal together. Enjoy treasure hunting, puzzle solving, and the festival itself!
This game is not in the usual “Real Escape Game” format. However, the mystery awaits you are challenging as well as the other Real Escape Games that produced by SCRAP. At the end of the second day, July 20th at 5:30pm, the debriefing solution and treasure lottery will take place on the Peace Plaza Pagoda stage in Japantown.
This is a new game so everybody who played the one 2013 can also enjoy.
How to Join the Treasure Hunt
1. Purchase a ticket online by the day before the game.
2. At the day of the event, receive the clue set at the Starting Point.
3. Solve the clues, and find the goal!
1. For this time, there is NO TEAM SIZE LIMIT. You can enjoy the game by yourself, or feel free to make a team with your friends. Please have fun solving the mystery with the other players! *Each person who participate the game will need a ticket.
2. You can start the game anytime during the day before the reception close at the date. Take your time to solve the clues.
3. According to our calculations, it is expected that the completion of this game would take approximately 1.5-3 hours.
4. The treasure is NOT a “first come, first win”. Reaching the goal early does not mean getting a better treasure. Wonderful treasure will be chosen by lottery by those who reached the goal. Please join the lottery at the stage to receive the treasure on the stage!
5. To find the treasure, you will need to walk around the town. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
6. This treasure hunt is made up with the help of local residents. Do not break anything. Do not hurt yourself or others. No running!
7. We hope you can solve all clues by yourself with the other players. However, you can give up and we would be able to tell you the answers.
8. The puzzles require no special skills or knowledge to solve. The only thing required is use of intuitive logic and deductive reasoning.
Date & Time
2014 July Saturday 19th& Sunday 20th
-Sat 19th 11am – 5pm (The reception will close at 3pm)
-Sun 20th 11am – 4:30pm (The reception will close at 3pm)
*The solution debriefing and the lottery will be held on Sunday, 20th at 5:30pm at the stage of Peace Plaza.
*Players can participate only once on July 19th or 20th.
at J-POP Summit Festival 2014 in Japantown in San Francisco
I have read and understand the information regarding this event and understand that I participate in this event at my own risk. I hereby attest and verify that my physical condition will allow me to participate in this event. I agree to comply with the rules and directions of event officials and their personnel. I hereby allow the use of my name and image to be used in the media and for marketing purposes, and accept that my details will be added to the total event database. I hereby acknowledge this waiver, release and indemnity discharge all persons, corporations, associations and bodies involved or otherwise engaged in promoting or staging the event and their servants, agents, representatives, officers and employees. This includes but is not limited to SCRAP Entertainment Inc, the various committees, members, and employees of all independent contracted suppliers to the event, local and regional councils, cities and districts and their respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, representatives, agents, volunteers, event organizers and sponsors whether or not the loss, injury or damage is attributed to the act or neglect of any or more of them.