Join the challenge
- Starting Tuesday September 20 at 7:20 am, students can join schools all over the nation in the goal to walk or run at least 100 miles.
- This program is designed to improve the health and well-being of children at school through daily physical activity in a noncompetitive, supportive, and fully-inclusive environment.
Trailblazer 100 Mile Club Meets:
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- @ 7:20 am - 7:50 am
- The club will meet on the black top and run/walk the course to earn their miles.
- Bad weather days, the course will be inside.
- $10.00 per student for the year (scholarships available)
- Official 100 Mile Club® Challenge Accepted ID card
- A unique 100 Mile Club® T-shirt earned at 25 miles
- Golden Pencil earned at 50 miles
- Wristband earned at 75 miles
- Final Year-End Certificate for all participants celebrating their success
- Custom 100 Mile Club® Gold Medal with neckband, ONLY for those who reach their 100 mile goal (ordered in Spring for year-end Medal Ceremony)
Share with friends