San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This event is Sold Out! Please add your name to the waitlist.
Victory was sweet for Harpoon brewer Steve Theoharides in the 2014 Harpoon Kettle Cup, our annual employee brewing competition. This winning entry—a blend of an American Double IPA and Wildflower Honey—is a modern tribute to the medieval Braggot style. The orange and tropical fruit hop profile comes forth in both the aroma and initial taste. Where a bitter hoppy follow-through is expected, the beer takes a pleasant turn to a sweet Wildflower Honey finish.
We would like to invite you down to Harpoon Brewery Riverbend Taps and Beer Garden on Wednesday, March 11th from 6:30 - 8:30 PM, for the release of our latest 100 Barrel Series Beer - #53 Braggot Rights!
Tickets are $20 and include:
- Two pints of Harpoon Braggot Rights
- Braggot Rights inspired buffet:
- o Beef Braggot Stew: Chunks of beef and vegetables simmered with Braggot and a touch of cinnamon and orange peel.
- o Honey Braggot Wings: Braggot brined wings, tossed in a Siracha honey ginger glaze, topped with sliced scallion.
- o Garden Salad: Spinach and Romaine mixed with, cucumber, grape tomatoes, pickled red onion, tossed in a honey Braggot Vinaigrette.
- o Grilled King Arthur Flour wheat bread and made in house Fruit Chutney.
- Vermont Farmstead Cheese and Castleton Crackers
- Presentation and Q&A with Harpooner Steve Theoharides
You may purchase up to two tickets for this event. Please bring a print out of your ticket to the door, along with your photo ID. You can also pull up your tickets from your smartphone. Sales are final. No refunds, no exceptions. 21+ only.
We look forward to raising a pint of Braggot Rights with you March 11th!