Actions and Detail Panel
10 Pillars of Retirement Income & Dividend Stocks
Thu, November 17, 2016, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM PST
Doors will open at 11:00 a.m., with lunch at 11:30 a.m.
Join Chad Burton, CFP®, and Rob Black for a lunch and discussion* on issues affecting retirement planning and dividend stocks. Chad will review:
- How to reduce risk with diversification
- Tax reduction strategies and estate planning tips
- Bond alternatives and retirement products that make sense in today's low-interest-rate environment
- How to rebalance your portfolio in retirement and create a tax-efficient distribution plan
- Portfolio structuring, asset allocation and much more!
Rob will share the five dividend stocks to consider now. He'll also discuss current market conditions, his favorite sectors and his perspective on recent world events affecting your portfolio.
*Please note: Strategies discussed in these seminars are appropriate for individuals with $250,000 or more in assets.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.