1) DISSECTING THE BOND MARKET
There are encouraging and terribly discouraging events taking
place in the bond market. Plus, there are toxic malignancies
that must be avoided. Cohen will discuss this in detail.
YOU WILL LEARN:
1. Where value lies in bondland with specific investment recommendations
2. What not to invest in
3. Multiple solutions to bond challenges
discussed by: Marilyn Cohen, Founder and CEO, Envision Capital Management, Inc.
Marilyn Cohen is one of the country’s top bond managers. She founded Envision Capital Management 21 years ago. The company specializes in managing bond portfolios for individuals.
2) COVERED CALL WRITING: A LOW-RISK STRATEGY TO GENERATE MONTHLY CASH FLOW
The presentation is an easy-to-understand approach to mastering covered call writing. This is a strategy that combines both stock (buying) and option (selling) investing. It is geared to the average retail investor with the goal of taking control of your financial future by generating a monthly cash flow.
YOU WILL LEARN:
1. How to use fundamental and technical analysis as well as common sense principles to select covered call stocks and options
2. How to use the Ellman Calculator
3. How to use a series of exit strategies to mitigate losses and maximize gains
discussed by: Alan Ellman, President of the Blue Collar Investor Corp.
Alan Ellman has authored five best-selling books on covered call writing; the latest is
“Selling Cash-Secured Puts.” He has produced several DVD educational programs. Ellman is a
frequent guest on financial forums and speaks nationally. He writes weekly for his blog as
well as various financial publications in the U.S. and abroad.
8:30 AM - Registration / Social / Book Swap
9:00 AM - First Presentation
10:30 AM - Second Presentation
11:30 AM - Q & A
An investment book will be raffled off during the meeting.
More Infromation:More Information
Visit our book swap table before the meeting; bring a book, take a book !
Students under 25(with ID) Free. (No registration required, show ID at Registration Desk)
For driving directions, see location map at: tinyurl.com/njkqk5x
No refreshments provided.
Refreshments available for purchase at the AMC counter.
- Visit our book swap table before the meeting; bring a book, take a book!
- Click on following links for detailed venu information.
- Effective 14th Nov 2015, Presentations will be held at New Location: AMC Theatre Cupertino Square : Theatre - 14
Detail Directions, Photo Tour to Theatre-14 at AMC Theatre Cupertino Square Complex.
- Driving Directions to AMC Cupertino Square Theaters