Actions and Detail Panel
1-Day Retreat for Top Performers in HR: "Strategic HR!"
Mon, August 21, 2017, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EDT
Spend a day focusing on strategic HR! Connect with and learn from top talent from across the region during this energizing adventure-based retreat.
Who Should Attend this Event?
This retreat is for you if you are a top performer in human resources. Participants are typically HR leaders in mid- to large-size companies responsible for implementing programs, developing teams, or driving performance within their sphere of responsibility.
Why Should I Attend?
Cerno’s 1-Day Retreats are designed to help you step away from distractions and the noise of everyday life so you can focus and dig-deep on one specific topic. During this experiential-learning retreat, you will also enjoy fun, challenging activities with a group of supportive and inspiring peers.
After this adventure retreat, you should be able to:
- Understand the importance of viewing HR through a strategic lens
- Explain HR’s role in regard to a corporate strategic plan
- Identify opportunities and choose actions that have strategic benefits
- Integrate fitness and adventure into your continued discovery and pursuit of potential
- Build and leverage strategic networks for self-empowerment and support
Additional Event Information
Complete event information, including learning objectives and tools to 'Convince Your Boss,' posted on the Cerno event page (a new window will open when clicked).
Register for this event on this page.
For purchase orders, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704.584.7960.