Actions and Detail Panel
1-Day Adventure Retreat for Women in Leadership: “Building Influence”
Tue, May 16, 2017, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EDT
Spend a day focusing on building influence! Connect with and learn from top talent from across the region during this energizing adventure-based retreat.
Who Should Attend this Event?
This retreat is for you if you are a woman in a leadership position. Participants are typically mid- to senior-level female leaders, responsible for implementing or managing programs, leading and developing teams, or driving performance and results within their sphere of responsibility.
Why Should I Attend?
Cerno’s 1-Day Retreats are designed to help you step away from distractions and the noise of everyday life so you can focus and dig-deep on one specific topic. During this experiential-learning retreat, you will also enjoy fun, challenging activities with a group of supportive and inspiring peers.
After this adventure retreat, you should be able to:
- Understand when and how to explore the interests of those you wish to influence
- Use verbal and non-verbal skills to influence others
- Recognize if you are successfully influencing others
- Integrate fitness and adventure into your continued discovery and pursuit of potential
- Build and leverage strategic networks for self-empowerment and support
Additional Event Information
Complete event information, including learning objectives and tools to 'Convince Your Boss,' posted on the Cerno event page (a new window will open when clicked).
Register for this event on this page.
For purchase orders, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704.584.7960.