Actions and Detail Panel
1 Billion Bits - "The Rise of the Machines - Human Capabilites in Silicon"
Wed, March 22, 2017, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM CDT
Calling all developers! 1 Billion Bits is a developer meet-up organized around five topics:
- The evolution of the network
- Software frameworks and approaches
- The proliferation of computing and algorithms
- Embedded computing
We are hosting 1 Billion Bits to help connect those doing work around next-generation network applications with a technically sophisticated audience that’s eager to learn more.
If you fall into one of those two groups, please make plans to join us!
Speakers for this 1BB are Adam Bittlingmayer, a technical co-founder at Signal N where he works on sentence-level quality estimation of machine translation and Joel Teply, founder of Cambrian Augmented Reality a software development company specializing in augmented reality, machine learning, and computer vision for mobile devices.
- 30 Minutes - Social Refreshments
- 5 Minutes - Opening Remarks
- 10 Minutes - Announcements / Open Forum
- 40 Minutes - Local Speaker & Discussion
- 35 Minutes - Remote Speaker & Discussion
For more information visit 1BillionBits.com