A Fun & Exciting Adventure/Obstacle Race for Adults & Kids!
Modeled after the TV show, THE GREAT AMAZING RACE features teams of two racing against other teams around a cross country course speckled with fun-filled challenge stations. How well teammates work together (collaborate & communicate) is the most essential skill to winning the race. Be prepared to get a little dirty & wet, it's part of the fun. This race is way more fun than a 5K!
The race is open to everyone ... runners, joggers & walkers ... pee wees to grandparents. Waves begin every 10 minutes - kids teams, then adult teams.
1. 1.5 mile cross country course with up to 8 challenge stations.
2. 2 person teams - adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid ... kids grades k-12.
3. 3 challenge levels ... easy, intermediate & difficult.
4. 4 race divisions ... grades K-2 / 3-5 / 6-8 / 9-adult... based on grade of younger member.
5. Plan on 60 minute to complete course ... race happens rain or shine.
6. Spectators can attend for FREE.
7. Discounts for Teachers, Military & First Responders ... available only through www.GreatAmazingRace.com portal.
1. Fundraise for your school, team, club or charity. Visit www.GreatAmazingRace.com for details.
2. Become a Sponsor. Choose from the many corporate and small business exposure opportunities. Visit www.GreatAmazingRace.com for details. .
DONATE SNEAKERS FOR PEDIATRIC CANCER
We partner with the Max Cure Foundation's - Dunk Your Kicks program which fights against pediatric cancer. You too can join the fight by donating 2 pairs of used sneakers or running shoes to the cause. When you do, you will receive a free mulligan/2 minute time-eraser token for the race. We believe that one good deed deserves another.
When & Where
The Great Amazing Race Company
The Great Amazing Race Series began in 2012 as an activity to promote health & wellness for families, friends and co-workers. Since our initial debut, we have continued to grow hosting more than 70 race annually all across the country.