07-22-10 > 07-23-10 - Online LEED Green Associate Exam Prep (Real-Time Webinar)
Thursday, July 22, 2010 at 1:00 PM - Friday, July 23, 2010 at 5:00 PM (EDT)
Green Education Services is proud to
*LIVE* LEED Green Associate Overview & Exam Prep Webinar
8 Hours of Interactive Online Training on Green Building Principles & LEED Core Concepts
July 22th - (1pm-5pm ET) & July 23th - (1pm-5pm ET)
U.S. Green Building Council has made a number of recent changes to
the LEED examination required for accreditation. 'Green
the Tier 1 achievement within the USGBC's new LEED 2009 three-tiered
accreditation system, and signifies a strong knowledge base of the
principles of LEED Sustainable Design without the technical knowledge
requirements of LEED AP+.
Why should you attend this webinar?
1) Unless you have past experience on a LEED project OR are employed in a sustainable field of work, it is a mandatory requirement that you attend a LEED Green Building Program before USGBC will issue you a LEED test date.
2) While Green Associate accreditation is not necessary for existing LEED AP's, all AIA members who attend our Green Associate Seminar will receive 8.0 HSW credits (4 of which satisfy the Sustainable Design requirement)! Non-AIA members can use our certificate of completion for self-reporting the 8 contact hours of instruction.
3) Green Education Services' Online Green Associate Webinar is an interactive, intimate and intense collaborative learning experience including analysis of real-world examples of LEED principles and certified projects; study techniques that will help you become exam-prepared in as little as 20 hours; supplementary study materials; ongoing phone/email support from your instructor until your test date; and more!
Worth 8.0 HSW AIA credits (4 SD)
What's included with your registration?
A *LIVE* 8-hr webinar (two 4-hour sessions) which makes you eligible for the LEED Green Associate Exam
All study materials required to take and PASS the Green Associate Exam
Green Education Services Study Guide, shipped to be delivered before the webinar (available in Continental US & Canada only)
Digital course package emailed to each student with all of the additional required readings
5 full-length practice exams, a total of 500 unique questions, written by USGBC item writers
Complete instructor support from the moment you register until you have taken & passed the exam
What are the system requirements?
In order to participate in this webinar series, please be sure to upgrade your computer to Flash 8 or higher. Click here to visit a page to check what version of Flash is currently installed on your computer. Flash 8 can be downloaded on this page for free. Visit our real-time webinar introduction page by clicking here or call customer support at 1-800-355-1751 to determine if a webinar will work on your system.
How can you register for this course?
1) Online with a credit card or PayPal
Use this online registration page and select your ticket amounts in the above field.
2) Over the phone with a credit card
Call 1-800-355-1751 and we can get you signed up over the phone in less than 60 seconds.
For pay-by-check, email contact@GreenEdu.com to be invoiced.
What do past students have to say about this webinar?
“I PASSED! Thanks for all your help AND encouragement! Wouldn't have made it without you!”
Margarita Blanco, LEED® AP
Director of ArquitectonicaGEO
Still have questions?
Call 1-800-355-1751 and we will be glad to help you. No fancy answering services or long messages to listen to - a real person will answer your call!
Green Education Services' network of trainers provides immediate access to convenient, affordable, quality training provided by awesome local instructors. Find courses, read past reviews, and buy with confidence.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.