National Adventure Race Series Based on TV Show
For Adults & Kids Grades K-12
On-line registration will close once 120 team limit is reached!
ABOUT THE RACE
Sign up for this fun and family-friendly D.I.T. (Do-It-Together) activity that's an obstacle course and adventure race combined. It's way more fun than a 5K and a perfect birthday party idea!
Two-person teams (kids grades K-12 & adults) consisting of friends, family members, neighbors and co-workers race around a one mile course completing challenges modeled after the popular tv show "THE AMAZING RACE". Whether you run, jog or walk, it'll be a BONDING EXPERIENCE you will never forget!
“What an awesome day my son and I had. My son could not stop talking about it and thanking me for taking him! It has made memories that will last a lifetime." Racer 1
"This is our second Great Amazing Race. My 5 year old loves this race. It's a fun and rewarding activity to do together as a family. It's a time when I can let my hair down and just enjoy the moment. Thank you and keep up the good work!” Racer 2
The Great Amazing Race series makes pit stop in NFL, NBA and MLB cities. The top 25 teams, at each city race, qualify for the Championship Race and $2,000 prize. (August Championship in Cincinnati / December Championship in New Orleans)
Teams consist of two participants: kids grades k-12 & adullts.
Kindergarten and Pre-K are allowed if paired with an adult.
Race packets can be picked up 45 miniutes prior to start of the race.
Teachers, military, law enforcement & fire departments, as well as members of the Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, YMCA, 4-H, BBBS and BGC receive special pricing through the www.GreatAmazingRace.com portal only.
1. Two-person teams (adult/kid, kid/kid or adult/adult) race against other teams completing a string of up to eight fun-filled challengs spread across a one-mile cross country course. Clue cards provided at each station directs teams to performs tasks involving games, relays and obstacles - before proceeding to the next challenge station. Contestants strive to reach the finish line with the fastest overall time.
2. How well you work and communicate with your teammate are the most essential skills to winning the race.
3. Contestants should be prepared to get a little dirty and wet – it’s part of the fun!
4. Racers can choose a RECREATION PACE (those who prefer to walk or jog at a leisure pace) or COMPETITIVE PACE (those who prefer to run).
5. Challenge stations include varying levels of difficulty, based on age of participant.
6. Plan on 60 minutes to complete the race course. Each course is designed to ensure beginners are able to complete the race within the allotted time, while veterans will complete the more difficult challenges.
7. Tickets are fully tranferable. In the event a team or team member is not available, another can be substituted on race day.
8. Reminder, this is a rain or shine event.
9. There's no reason to leave family and friends at home. Spectators are allowed to tag along for free to cheer on contestants and take photos for the scrapbook.
10. Celebrate someone's special day in a wild way! Our birthday party space can accommodate a maximum of 25 teams. Space fills quickly so don't delay.
Every team that crosses the finish line gets an award to recognize their accomplishment. Medals are presented to the winners of each division (determined by grade of youngest team member): Grades K-2, Grades 3-5, Grades 6-9, and Grades 10 - Adult teams divisions.
The top 25 teams will qualify for the Championship Race and $2,000 prize. (August Championship Race in Cincinnati / December Championship Race in New Orleans)
The GREAT AMAZING RACE Series supports the 30-MINUTES-A-DAY family and academic initiative, a national program that encourages parents to be good ROLE MODELS by participating in three daily home activities (30 minutes a day, 5 times a week) at home, together with their kids, that have the power to improve their students's academic performance and family quality of life: physical exercise, reading books and eating healthy. As with anything, children learn more from watching what you do than what you say. LEAD BY EXAMPLE! We recognize that it is hard to have success at school without a solid foundation at home.
The Great Amazing Race Series began in 2012 as an activity to promote health & wellness for families, friends and co-workers. Since our initial debut, we have continued to grow hosting more than 70 race annually all across the country.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.