Event details: http://www.everycircle.com/en/events/2012may2sjearthquakes Rev 05/01/12, 2:05pm
and Major League Soccer
Technology & Sports
Wed. May 2, 2012, 5-8pm
Santa Clara University, Locatelli Center
Build Marketshare, Generate Revenues, Leverage Your Business
Create Strategic Alliances with Decision-Makers, Executives, and Leaders
This month`s theme: Technology & Sports
Connect with the exhibitors - business, sports, and technology companies.
Enjoy 5-Star Hospitality
a fashion show, belly dancing, live music, appetizers, and win prizes too!
In a very unique, upscale, approachable, and professional ambiance
AND watch an exciting professional soccer game at 7:30pm
San Jose Earthquakes vs DC United at Buck Shaw Stadium
RSVP Today! http://2012may2sjearthquakes.eventbrite.com
* Includes 1 game ticket.
Early Bird $10* (by 10pm, Apr 27)
Advance $15* (by 10am, May 2)
VIP PASS Only $35 (limited time offer, 80+% savings) to attend all 2012 everyCircle.com
Bay Area Business / Tech Networking Mixers and Workshops, with few exceptions:
soccer game ticket at May 2nd mixer, and everyCircle.com luncheon and dinner events
VIP Pass Holders can purchase May 2nd game ticket for $10 at the mixer
Major Credit and Debit Cards accepted at the door.
Mention everyCircle VIP Mixer at Lot 4 Gate to park for free.
Must bring your receipt. Your name will be on the list at the door.
Get some exposure for your business - bring a prize for the drawing.
Participate Sponsorship, Exhibitor & Catering Opportunities
Typical Exhibitor: B2B, $1-$5M Sales, 10+ yrs in business
Average Attendance: Mixers 250, Expos 400
Contact Us: Cesar Plata, 408 352-5932
This is a NEW model for business / tech networking mixers. It is focused on vibrant and growing sectors, more targeted towards sophisticated entrepreneurs, and more valuable for attendees.
A Simple & Powerful Paradigm:
Pay It Forward - Be The Connector - Invite Others
Your clients are your best ambassadors. Create your POWER TEAM - introduce your clients to others, promote each others` businesses, and meet more people more effectively and successfully than you can by yourself. It is in your best interests to invite others to attend YOUR mixer, that we are organizing for YOU! Send an email, give your business top billing, and introduce others to their NEXT clients: Your Name & everyCircle.com cordially invite you...
San Jose Earthquakes
Connecting Circles of Influence
Gourmet Caterers, Desserts, Beverages*
|Live Music and Entertainment*|
|Fashion Show - Designers and Models Fashion Guild USA presents
Peter Cassara Clothiers Fashions for Men and Women
View videos & photos of Fashion Show - 03/15/12 Mixer at Oakland Aviation Museum
|Adriana Belly Dancing - Adriana is a professional belly dancer, elegant and inspiring. Adriana can entertain at a variety of different events with music and dance from different cultures such as Arabic, Persian, Afghani, Pakistani and Indian.... Read more...|
||Guitarist & Singer - `The Golden Voice` Octavio Espinoza
He will play his guitar and sing your favorite mariachi and ballad songs, in English and Spanish. Read more
|Jazz Guitar - Jesse Charles has been successful for over 25 years as a bandleader and composer in Northern California. Read more|
Share these articles:
• Business Networking 101, Tips and More
• How to Organize Effective and Successful Events
About San Jose Earthquakes - Major League Soccer (MLS)
Secure Your Season Tickets Today
* Caterers, Exhibitors and Entertainment subject to change without notice.
When & Where
Connecting Circles of Influence
Provide More Value for Your Business...
• Collaborate with Peers
• Meet Clients
• Build Your Reputation
• Leverage Your Business
• Create Alliances
• Generate Revenues...
The Best Business is Personal Business
• A portal designed for executives, decision-makers, professionals, business owners, and community leaders to network, earn revenues, and share information and resources
• Wide array of events, customizable applications, databases, features, and services:
- B2B Service Providers, Professional Profiles, Business Directory, Calendar of Events,
- Virtual Store, Job Listings, Discounts / Offers, Forums, Volunteer Opportunities,
- Business Networking Expos and Mixers, Mastermind Groups, Seminars and Workshops
- Advertising and Event Sponsorship Opportunities, and much more...
• Online platform for professional organizations to create their own custom online communities:
- Provide More Value for Your Clients and Members
- Expand Your Network and Grow Your Membership
- Grow Brand Awareness, Earn Revenues, and Save Money Too!
Contact: Cesar Plata, Founder
408 352-5932, cplata@everyCircle.com