04/27/13 Startup Workshop Intensive w/Angel Investor
Saturday, April 27, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (PDT)
Mountain View, CA
Startup Workshop Intensive
Cucina Venti Restaurant
1330 Pear Ave, Mountain View, CA 94043
(Across from the Computer History Museum on N. Shoreline Blvd)
If you are fortunate enough to have the resources to hire, or are able to get into one of these organizations, they can be game changing. However, not everyone has the resources or is able to get into these organizations. How do you level the playing field?
This workshop is geared to provide the same insight and knowledge without the high cost. We will provide you the tools to grow your idea, build a team, develop a strategy, and obtain funding.
12:00pm-1:00pm Delicious Lunch included (see below)
How to Get Your Idea Funded AND
How to Write an Executive Summary and
Develop Your Investor Presentation
This overview will provide the fundamental building blocks for creating and launching an idea, along with a basic understanding of the startup and product realization processes and lifecycle. You will understand the startup roadmap, how to develop and build a team, how to develop your strategy, and how to get others interested in your idea.
Learn the fundamentals of funding options, impacts and which is right for you. You will have an understanding of the various funding options, their pros and cons, and what you need to develop a successful strategy to fund your idea.
Learn the tools to create the key documents for funding. Learn how to avoid the common mistakes that most startups make in this crucial step. You will know how to develop a compelling Executive Summary and Investor Presentation that has the information the investors want to know.
Cost (includes lunch): Advance $85 (by 11:30pm April 26) or $100 at door
Must bring your receipt. Your name will be on the list at the door.
Info: Cesar Plata 408 352-5932, 239-9006c
GLJ Group facilitates, coordinates and manages the flow of quality deal flow and opportunities to achieve realization, launch and financial success. GLJ Group and partners provide resources, services, and/or professional networks that enable quality deal flow, provide subject matter experts and ensure overall success.
At South Valley Angels (SVA), we have passion and pride for working with entrepreneurs to build the great companies of tomorrow. SVA is comprised of entrepreneurs and senior executives from a wide range of industries who are passionate about investing for the future.
South Valley Angels funds innovative start-up companies with compelling ideas and promising teams. We review companies from all regions and have a special interest in nurturing the greater San Francisco Bay Area.
Our primary goal is to provide funds to compelling start-ups and seed-stage companies while assisting with hands-on mentoring to ensure success for the company and return for our investors. Our greatest assets are our broad experience and our extensive networks that we can bring into play to facilitate our entrepreneurs’ needs.
Pay It Forward - Invite Others - Be The Connector
A Simple and Powerful Paradigm: Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Your clients and friends are your best ambassadors. They can help you meet more people effectively and successfully than you can by yourself.
Leverage - Power of Third Party Referrals: Create your Power Team, introduce your clients to their NEXT clients, and promote each others` businesses! Strangers will generally believe and trust a referral much more and sooner then they will believe you (human nature).
Our Mixer is Your Mixer: It is in your best interests to invite others to attend YOUR everyCircle mixer. Please email others and give your business top billing:
Your Name and everyCircle.com cordially invite you...
Law of Attraction: Benefits are tremendous - It will pay you back tenfold!
Learn More Earn Money for Referrals
About Cucina Venti
www.cucinaventi.com To the sea breezes of the Amalfi Coast and winding back through the ancient towns of Tuscany, Cucina Venti has captured the soul of Italian cooking. We take pride in bringing you the very best.
3-Course Pre-Fixe Menu:
APPETIZER or SALAD
- Crispy Zucchini Cakes – Served with marinated cucumber & mint yogurt.
- Bruschetta – toasted slices of bread topped with Roma tomato cubes marinated with olive oil, garlic and basil
- Greens & Apples - Organic mix greens, topped with gorgonzola cheese crumbles, walnuts, cranberries, granny Smith apples and poppy seed dressing
- Classic Caesar - crisp romaine lettuce, parmesan and toasted croutons with our homemade Caesar dressing
- Penne Pasta – grilled chicken breast, onions, and tomatoes sautéed in a chipollini cream sauce
- Mushroom Ravioli – with Roma tomatoes and fresh spinach, in a light Marsala cream sauce
- Pesto Ravioli - in pesto cream sauce
- Spaghetti Bolognese - spaghetti pasta in our traditional meat sauce
- Margherita – mozzarella, tomatoes, fresh basil, and olive oil. Personal Pizza
- Choice of gelato or cannoli
When & Where
Connecting Circles of Influence
Provide More Value for Your Business...
• Collaborate with Peers
• Meet Clients
• Build Your Reputation
• Leverage Your Business
• Create Alliances
• Generate Revenues...
The Best Business is Personal Business
• A portal designed for executives, decision-makers, professionals, business owners, and community leaders to network, earn revenues, and share information and resources
• Wide array of events, customizable applications, databases, features, and services:
- B2B Service Providers, Professional Profiles, Business Directory, Calendar of Events,
- Virtual Store, Job Listings, Discounts / Offers, Forums, Volunteer Opportunities,
- Business Networking Expos and Mixers, Mastermind Groups, Seminars and Workshops
- Advertising and Event Sponsorship Opportunities, and much more...
• Online platform for professional organizations to create their own custom online communities:
- Provide More Value for Your Clients and Members
- Expand Your Network and Grow Your Membership
- Grow Brand Awareness, Earn Revenues, and Save Money Too!
Contact: Cesar Plata, Founder
408 352-5932, cplata@everyCircle.com