Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

Save This Event

Event Saved

007 Benefit LTD is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. Funds will be used to finance the 6th Annual 007 Black Tie honoring Wounded Warriors and WWII Heroes in November 2016. 90% net proceeds to spotlight charity, Operation Renewed Hope Foundation. Remaining 10% of net proceeds will be retained as deposit for following year’s
Annual 007 Black Tie

Please log in or sign up

In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.