Creates a webhook for the authenticated user.
||The target URL of the Webhook subscription.
||Determines what actions will trigger the webhook.
If no value is sent for this param, it selects order.placed, event.published, and event.unpublished by default.
See below for a more complete description of all available actions.
||The ID of the event that triggers this webhook. Leave blank for all events.
No endpoint-specific errors
The actions parameter accepts a comma-separated value that can include any or all of the following:
- attendee.checked_in - Triggered when an attendee’s barcode is scanned in.
- attendee.checked_out - Triggered when an attendee’s barcode is scanned out.
- attendee.updated - Triggered when attendee data is updated.
- event.created - Triggered when an event is initially created.
- event.published - Triggered when an event is published and made live.
- event.updated - Triggered when event data is updated.
- event.unpublished - Triggered when an event is unpublished.
- order.placed - Triggers when an order is placed for an event. Generated Webhook’s API endpoint is to the Order endpoint.
- order.refunded - Triggers when an order is refunded for an event.
- order.updated - Triggers when order data is updated for an event.
- organizer.updated - Triggers when organizer data is updated.
- ticket_class.created - Triggers when a ticket class is created.
- ticket_class.deleted - Triggers when a ticket class is deleted.
- ticket_class.updated - Triggers when a ticket class is updated.
- venue.updated - Triggers when venue data is updated.