Up until a few years ago, most beer events catered to middle-aged beer geeks seeking the latest microbrew, or early twenty-somethings looking for a party. But with the explosion of the craft beer movement and the ride of millennial beer drinkers, the world of beer has evolved–and so has it’s demand. We’re excited to share some recent findings we’ve uncovered to help you make your next beer festival a hit!
Don’t wait until October to plan your next brew-focused gathering! All dollar bills point to getting started right now!
After analyzing over 13,000 beer events hosted through Eventbrite over the last two years, we’ve discovered a ‘Springtoberfest’ trend brewing, leading to many new and exciting events for beer-lovers starting early in the year.
Not only are there more craft beer events occurring in March-June than in any other season…
we’ve also noticed that Spring beer events sell more tickets and make more money!
Ready to bring your own craft beer event to the masses? We’ve got 6 steps to get you set up!
Brew Up Your Event
1. Make It Your Own: Fully customize your event page as much or as little as you’d like. You can add your brewery or pub’s logo or you can fully customize the page to look just like your website!
2. Give Your Guests the 411: Remember to fill out your event location, date/time, and a description of your beer bash! Take advantage of Eventbrite’s FAQ‘s to anticipate any questions that might pop up when viewing your event page.
3. It’s Ticket Time! Pick your ticket type (free or paid), enter a short description and the total number of tickets that are available. Now you’re ready to publish and spread the word.
Get the Word Out to More Beer Lovers
5. Boost Attendance by Getting Social: Use our simple tools to promote your event to your website visitors, Facebook fans, and email contacts. On average we see $4.15 in revenue for every Facebook share. Check out the other stats we’ve uncovered regarding social sharing in our Social Commerce Report.
6. Stay on Top of Tickets. Keep track of who’s coming with real-time reporting tools – and plan your provisions accordingly so there are no surprises the day of the event.
Ready for more? Tune in Monday to learn how to reach and engage craft beer lovers without a monster marketing budget!