How Eventbrite Works With Google Checkout:
Set up a Google Checkout Merchant Account
As an event holder, you must sign up for a Google Checkout Merchant account in order to accept payments through Google Checkout.
Integrate your new Google Checkout Merchant account with Eventbrite
After you've signed up for a Google Checkout Merchant account, you will need to integrate your new GCM account with your Eventbrite account.
Offer your attendees variety when paying for your event
After you've properly integrated the two accounts, you will be able to offer Google Checkout to your attendees in place of or along with PayPal and optional offline methods of payment (i.e. pay by check, pay at the door, etc).
Can't find the answer?
Our support team is here for you!
- Add your Google Merchant ID and Merchant Key to Eventbrite
- How Eventbrite Works With Google Checkout
- Getting started with Google Checkout and Eventbrite
- Google Checkout integration checklist
- Google Checkout integration settings
- Google Merchant Preferences
- Payment process for attendees - Google Checkout