York Pride Fest is a non-profit community initiative hosting social events in York Region, including the region's annual Pride festival in June celebrating Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered (LGBT) residents throughout our community.
Our organization is run exclusively by a team of dedicated volunteers as well as representatives from the following local community organizations:
- Aids Committee of York Region (ACYR)
- Family Services York Region (FSYR)
- My House: Rainbow Resources Of York Region
- PFLAG Canada York Region
- York Region District School Board
- York Region Gay-Straight Alliance (YRGSA)
- York Regional Police
York Pride Fest has contributed to our community as a local association since 2007.