Located on the corner of North Dale Mabry Hwy and Northdale Blvd, behind Wells Fargo bank.
In addition to all the great departments you expect from Whole Foods Market, we offer a wide selection of ready-to-eat foods including fresh paninis, hand rolled sushi, soup, salad, and hot bars, a European-style bakery, over 750 wines and 400 beers, more than 250 hand-cut cheeses, a coffee and fresh-pressed juice bar, and an indoor cafe as well as our outdoor patio.
We’re passionate about great tasting food that’s good for you, too! That’s why:
• We carefully evaluate each and every product we sell.
• We feature foods that are free of artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, sweeteners and hydrogenated fats.
• We are passionate about great tasting food and the pleasure of sharing it with others.
• We are committed to foods that are fresh, wholesome, and safe to eat.
• We seek out and promote organically grown foods.
• We provide food and nutritional products that support health and well-being.
Our quality standards come from a deep tradition that started when we opened our doors in 1980 in Austin, Texas. Our mission has always driven us. Early on, we adopted a set of core values to guide our purpose. Our core values are the soul of the company.
• Selling the highest quality natural and organic products available
• Satisfying and delighting our customers
• Supporting team member happiness and excellence
• Creating wealth through profits and growth
• Serving and supporting our local communities and our environment
• Practicing and advancing environmental stewardship
• Creating ongoing win-win partnerships with our suppliers
• Promoting the healthy of our stakeholders through healthy eating education
Our values still guide us today. Now that you know a little about us, we want to get to know you. We look forward to meeting you in the aisles of our market where we are working to make your shopping experience a true joy. It’s not something we do, it’s everything we do. It’s more than our pleasure, it’s our mission.