Located on the corner of N. Dale Mabry and Northdale (behind Wells Fargo bank).
In addition to all the great departments you expect from Whole Foods Market, the Carrollwood store will feature a Health Starts Here® station with a dedicated Healthy Eating Specialist, ready-to-eat panini sandwich and sushi, stations, salad, soup and hot bars, an European-style bakery, over 750 wines and 400 beers, more than 250 hand-cut cheeses, coffee and juice bars, and an indoor cafe with outdoor patio.
We’re passionate about great tasting food that’s good for you. That’s why:
• We carefully evaluate each and every product we sell.
• We feature foods that are free of artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, sweeteners and hydrogenated fats.
• We are passionate about great tasting food and the pleasure of sharing it with others.
• We are committed to foods that are fresh, wholesome and safe to eat.
• We seek out and promote organically grown foods.
• We provide food and nutritional products that support health and well-being.
Our quality standards come from a deep tradition that started when we opened our doors in 1980 in Austin, Texas. Our mission has always driven us. Early on, we adopted a set of core values to guide our purpose. Our core values are the soul of the company.
• Selling the highest quality natural and organic products available
• Satisfying and delighting our customers
• Supporting team member happiness and excellence
• Creating wealth through profits and growth
• Serving and supporting our local communities and our environment
• Practicing and advancing environmental stewardship
• Creating ongoing win-win partnerships with our suppliers
• Promoting the healthy of our stakeholders through healthy eating education
Our values still guide us today. Now that you know a little about us, we want to get to know you. We look forward to meeting you in the aisles of our new market, where we are working to make your shopping experience a true joy. It’s not something we do, it’s everything we do. It’s more than our pleasure, it’s our mission.