The Texas Orthopaedic Association strives to assure the citizens of Texas excellence in musculoskeletal health by uniting orthopaedic surgeons and promoting the highest professional, ethical and moral standards.
Mission: Collaboration and alliance with other medical societies, citizen's groups and organizations whose concern is the health of the Texas citizens. Texas Orthopaedic Association looks to the future with goals of Citizens having understanding of preventative and maintenance of musculoskeletal health.
Purpose: The purpose of this organization is to:
1. Foster cooperation between orthopaedic surgeons in Texas
2. Encourage scientific, educational, and charitable endeavors which will promote and advance the science and art of orthopaedic surgery
3. Evaluate state and national health policy activities as they relate to orthopaedics in Texas
4. Maintain high professional, ethical, and moral standards in the practice of orthopaedic surgery in the State of Texas
The Texas Orthopaedic Foundation is a non-profit organization formed to support orthopaedic education and research that will lead to improved health and a better quality of life for Texans.
1. Create public awareness of the importance of musculoskeletal health in the State of Texas.
2. Encourage scientific, educational, and charitable endeavors which will promote and advance the science and art of orthopaedic surgery.
Support research and education on diseases and injuries of bones, joints, nerves, and muscles.
3. Enhance clinical care, leading to improved health, increased activity, and a better quality of life for patients in Texas
TOF wants to invite and enable orthopaedic surgeons, the orthopaedic community and all friends of orthopaedics to encourage Texans to build stronger bones.
Class, Training, or Workshop
Your message has been sent!