Nan Tien Institute is Australia’s first place of higher learning grounded in humanistic Buddhist wisdom and values.
Facts about the courses:
· All tuition is conducted in English by highly regarded International lecturers
· You do not have to be a Buddhist to enrol at Nan Tien Institute (NTI). Courses will not just be focused on Buddhism, with future study programs being developed from Humanities and Arts, Business and Health Faculties.
· Accommodation and dining are available on-site (http://www.tourismwollongong.com/accommodation/details.aspx?a=51)
· Exclusive opportunity to learn in a small group environment
· Selected single subject courses can be credited towards further studies at NTI (conditions apply-check with NTI administration office)
· Flexible courses combine a short period of intensive face-to-face lectures with independent study from home
Nan Tien Institute values:
NTI is different from other universities, and as a private, non-profit, co-educational Institute, NTI offers undergraduate and graduate programs based on a holistic approach to life and education.
Nan Tien Institute’s mission is to:
1. Educate students in a context informed by Buddhist wisdom and values.
2. Facilitate cultural understanding and appreciation between East and West.
NTI’s highly qualified faculty and supportive and physically attractive learning environment provides students with the optimal atmosphere to master a body of knowledge, acquire analytical and creative problem-solving and learning skills, cultivate moral and cultural discernment and develop personal and social responsibility.
You can learn more about the Mindfulness – Theory and Practice, Basic Concepts of Buddhism, Master of Arts in Applied Buddhist Studies and other courses here: www.nantien.edu.au
Film, Media & Entertainment
Family & Education