The L2B (Library-to-Business) information service at Laramie County Library System in Cheyenne, Wyoming offers a variety of workshops and events for the local business communities as well as helping to connect:
- entrepreneurs with the information they need to start a new business.
- established businesses with resources to grow their business.
- nonprofit organizations with information to manage and sustain their operation.
- job seekers with print and online tools to aid them in their search for employment.
- investors with resources to plan and analyze their investment strategies.
The L2B service is staffed by a professionally trained business librarian who specializes in providing personalized one-on-one assistance utilizing a combination of print resources, specialized websites, licensed business databases and referrals to other local economic development agencies in an effort to locate the information essential to each client’s ultimate success.
Cheyenne | View Map
Do you own your own small business? Would you like to learn about how to do business with federal agencies? Don’t miss this opportunity to...
Your message has been sent!