With three unbelievable mountains, tons of outdoor adventures, lodging and dining all in two unique villages, it’s clear that Keystone is the best place to experience the best of the Rocky Mountains. The fun and excitement is all in one convenient location. Right here!
1. The largest mountain in Summit County offering 3,148 skiable acres, 20 lifts and two gondolas, all nestled at the foot of 2 unique villages
2. Lodging options and unit sizes to suit every need and budget
3. Award winning and unique, on- and off-mountain, dining venues that cater to groups
4. Seamless 90-minute transfer from Denver International Airport (DEN) means a short travel day from most major cities
5. Partnership with rentskis.com allows for state-of-the-art advanced online ski/snowboard rentals
6. Keystone is home to multiple AAA 4 Diamond, Wine Spectator and Zagat Survey-rated restaurants
7. A new, 8-passenger gondola in River Run Village
8. 10,000 square foot luxury spa, located in the Keystone Lodge
9. Largest night skiing operation in Colorado
10. Ice skating - the largest Zamboni -maintained outdoor skating rink (5 full acres) in North America
11. Adventure Point - One of Colorado's best tubing spots is at the summit of Dercum Mountain at Adventure Point. With a good pitch and long run out, you're sure to enjoy the ride!
12. Non-skiing activities - there are too many to list, you name it we have it
13. Hundreds of acres of cat-ski access
14. Incredible and safe Children's Ski and Ride School
15. Brand new ice-skating rink in River Run Village