I work with businesses to help them understand Social Media and how it impacts on their existing on and offline marketing and how they can use these platforms to gain a competitive advantage.
Key areas I can help are:
- Understanding the benefits of social media and what they mean for your business
- Planning strategies and campaigns
- Engaging audiences & building communities
- Measuring your ROI (not just followers or hits but return)
- Training your staff
- Social Media Monitoring & the benefits of listening
- Understanding the risks in being involved (or not involved)
I am passionate about Social Media and digital marketing having been immersed in the arena for 12 years working for digital marketing agencies and consulting with clients and I have extensive experience of building on line communities and developing digital marketing strategies for many industry sectors including: financial services, telecoms, professional services and technology.
As a speaker I talk to corporate event audiences and business groups on a number of topics related to social media, its impact on business, how it is changing habits and the importance of building online communities.
I speak about the ‘big picture’ and global behavioural shift facilitated by Social Media and then relate this to my experience dealing with companies from FTSE 100 to start-ups.
Your message has been sent!