Get our must-have guide with key insights for event organizers:
Best Practices for Recruiting & Managing Volunteers
Brought to you by:
Volunteers can be the lifeblood of your event, providing a great source of inexpensive and enthusiastic labor. Whether on the front lines or behind the scenes, however, it’s important to consider the role of volunteers as ambassadors for your organization.
Make sure you and your volunteer get the most out of their participation as you create a great experience for your attendees. Best Practices for Recruiting & Managing Volunteers will help you to:
- Assess the financial impact of using volunteers vs. paid workers
- Search for qualified volunteers
- Match skills with the jobs you need done
- On-board and motivate volunteers and manage their expectations
- Teach "soft skills" that make a big difference
- Prepare for no-shows and early departures
- Provide important feedback
- Show your appreciation and follow up after your event is finished
Request Best Practices for Recruiting & Managing Volunteers now to learn these and other insights.
Get the free guide today!