Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
iPad Baltimore meetup
Thursday, June 3, 2010 from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
Come have fun and learn all things iPad! iPad Baltimore is all about creating an atmosphere of learning, sharing and uncovering all things iPad from those within our community!
We will have iPad pro’s on hand and we are inviting iPad novices and those of you who are just curious!
Come out and join us in a friendly environment to learn more about the iPad hear from people using it in business to education to recreation etc…!
We will have prizes and giveaways! Guaranteed to be fun and informative --- this won't be a boring meetup!
DOORS OPEN: 5:30pm (do some networking, meet new folks, food, drinks & giveaways)
MINI PRESENTATIONS: 6p-6:30pm (see the iPad in action from various experts)
6:30p-8pm: Enjoy the people, test drive iPads, have more food and drinks and take part in our giveaways!
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR MEETUP SUPPORTERS:
Mp3Car for Venue, Pizza & Sodas
MacMedics for Giveaways
MindGrub for Beer & Wine
When & Where
Hey all, here are some quick updates!
1. Thanks to mp3car.com we have our Venue, the Emerging Technology Center in Canton 2400 Boston Street in the conference room.
2. Pizza for everyone - make sure you thank mp3car.com
3. Cool giveaway provided by Dana Stibolt, CEO of MacMedics (when hv u gone to a tweet/meetup & had a chance to win giveaways?
4. Mario will also have some giveaways he's planning for you :-) He can't help it, he loves to create a fun experience
5. Beer & Wine will be provided by MindGrub
6. The meetup flow: Doors Open 5:30p & kick-ass presentations begin at 6p til 6:30 rest of time is for you to network, learn and have fun! Oh yeah and drink!