Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Young Professionals Multi-Group Mixer
Thursday, April 22, 2010 from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM (EDT)
New Brunswick, NJ
YES! We will accept walk-ins tonight. $20 per person, cash only.
The Young Professionals Multi-Group Mixer is an extraordinary event that will combine both business and social networking. 400-500 Young Professionals from 26 different YP organizations are expected to attend our EIGHTH bi-annual event scheduled for April 22nd at the Heldrich in New Brunswick, NJ. Registration is now open so grab a ticket and save the date!
Pictures from the October 2009 YP Multi-Group Mixer, http://www.njyp.org/photo/albums/young-professionals-multigroup
* This event is strictly for those 21-39 years old and is open to all career types.
* The YP Mixer will run like an extended cocktail hour with drink specials and passed hors d'oeuvres.
* Lights and music will be low but not too low.
* The dress code is Business or Business Casual.
* Bring at least 30 to 60 business cards and any literature you may have. Some past participants have also brought resumes and portfolios.
Various organization and companies will have an information table set-up. Stop by to obtain literature, enter raffles, and grab freebies! If you would like to have a table at the event contact Laura@NJYP.org
NJYP Member Cost:
$10 for the first 100 to purchase tickets.
$15 for the next 100+
$20 at the door
$20 online or at the door
There are a limited number of Tickets for sale. Tickets are not mailed, but your name will be kept at the door. All sales are final.
Are you looking for a new job? Unemployed attendees will be given a glow bracelet. This will help recruiters and those looking to hire find you quickly in the crowd!
Complimentary passed hors d' oeuvres for the first two hours.
$4.00 Domestic beers and $5.00 Imported beers
$7.00 Wines and $8.00 Mixed drinks
Pre-Party and After-Party:
Everyone is invited to meet up at Christopher's Bar (within the hotel) before and after the YP Mixer! If you arrive early the beautiful bar is the perfect spot to relax. Also if you want to continue any conversations after the YP Mixer ends we encourage everyone to gather there. http://www.theheldrich.com/dining/dining.asp
Valet is available. To park for 4 hours is $10.00, 4 to 10 hours is $15.
There is no self-parking area designated on the Hotel premises but there are several garages in the area and street parking is also available.
This YP Mixer is by invite only and will include members from the following organizations:
1. AIA NJ Young Architects Forum
2. APA-NJ Young Planner Group
3. Architecture for Humanity - Newark Chapter
4. Cape May County Chamber of Commerce YPN
5. Central Jersey Young Adult Club
6. Cook College Young Alumni
7. Jersey Club Sports
8. Jersey Young Urban Professionals
9. Jewish Graduate Students & Young Professionals (JGAP) of Princeton
11. Mercer County Young Business Leaders Council
12. Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce
13. National Society of Black Engineers Central Jersey Alumni Extension
15. New Jersey Real Estate Social Network
16. New Jersey State Bar Association
17. New Jersey Young Gay Professionals
18. New Jersey Young Professionals
19. New Jersey Young Republican Federation
20. NJ Young Latino Professionals
21. Rutgers Alumni Association Young Alumni
22. Somerset County United Way Young Professionals
23. Team Charity
24. The Younger Women's Task Force of New Jersey
25. Young Professionals for Planned Parenthood
26. Young Sierrans
New Jersey Young Professionals is about getting out and making friends! There are thousands of members and a whopping 20-30 Official Events per month. Members meet at restaurants, bars, in coffee houses, at comedy clubs, and even outdoors. We get together to taste wine, honor the happy hour, network, play board games, hike, bike, and so much more.
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.