Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
On 27th March 2013 m:lab East Africa will host Wireless Wednesday meetup on mobile innovavations in Health.
The theme of the event is: Understanding Sustainability Challenges for mHealth Startups.The meetup will be attended by representatives from Health NGOs, Government, Phone manufacturers, mobile operators, entrepreneurs and mobile app developers. The event is sponsored by Samsung Kenya.
- Caroline Ngugi – MedAfrica
- Khalila Salim – E-Merge Consulting
- Erik Van Someren – Zoe-Alexander
- Mbugua Njihia – Gruppo Potente
- Maurice Baraza – Millenium Villages Project
The meetup will take place from 12pm to 2pm. You are invited to contribute to the discussion.
The Meetup is sponsored by Samsung